Competition Terms and Conditions
This competition is organised by Active Sport and Entertainment Ltd (for the event Van Gogh Alive Brighton) company number 10225082 with registered offices at 495 Green Lanes, London N13 4BS. Please enter by filling out your details in the relevant form and you will be entered into a ballot, from which a winner will be selected at random (the “Entry“). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at https://vangoghaliveuk.com /brighton/register between 30th March 2023 – 17th July 2023 for your chance to be selected to win a one-of-a-kind artwork produced by local Brighton artist, Pauly the Painter, and a VIP viewing experience with friends and family worth £900 to be redeemed by 31st August 2023, subject to the terms below (the “Competition“).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by filling out the relevant details on the entry form. If you are already registered to the Van Gogh Alive Brighton newsletter audience, you will automatically be entered into the competition. On 18th July 2023, all entrees will be entered into a ballot, from which one winner will be selected at random. The winner will be contacted on 18th July 2023 via email and announced on the Van Gogh Alive social media channels.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Competition begins on 30th March 2023 at the point the competition is made public via the distribution of a press release (the “Start Date“). The Competition closes at 23:59 on 17th July 2023 (the “End Date“).
- The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Fugu Public Relations Ltd and Active Sport and Entertainment Ltd, their agents, contractors and their family members.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules“). Active Sport and Entertainment Ltd reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Active Sport and Entertainment Ltd a royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide license to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Active Sport & Entertainment Ltd (and / or Van Gogh Alive) in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- The winner will be notified by Van Gogh Alive by email on 18th July 2023 once the competition has closed to arrange collection or delivery of the artwork prize and a date for the winner and their guests to redeem their VIP viewing experience.
- The winner will be selected at random from a computer-generated ballot. There will be one winner.
- The prize package includes: a one-of-a-kind artwork produced by local Brighton artist, Pauly the Painter, and a VIP viewing experience with friends and family (up to 12 persons total) worth £900 to be redeemed by 31st August 2023.
- The VIP viewing experience is limited to an allocation of 12 free tickets to view the Van Gogh Alive show in and amongst the public. The ‘VIP’ part of the prize refers to the fact that the winner and their guests will have sole use of the bar for a period of one hour and will be provided with complimentary F&B, along with some free brochures.
- The winner must be aged 18 or over.
- All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Active Sport and Entertainment Ltd will be disqualified.
- The Prize Package will be provided by Active Sport and Entertainment Ltd.
- The winner will be notified on 18th July 2023 using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 72 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
- The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Active Sport and Entertainment Ltd 495 Green Lanes, London, England, N13 4BS or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 November 2023. Any winner’s details shared will be limited to surname and country only, in accordance with ASA guidelines on the EU and UK General Data Protection Regulation.
- The Prize Package and any part of it is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Active Sport and Entertainment Ltd accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Active Sport and Entertainment Ltd’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Active Sport and Entertainment Ltd (the Prize Provider) reserves the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs that is beyond the reasonable control of Active Sport and Entertainment Ltd which prevents Active Sport and Entertainment Ltd from complying with the Rules, Active Sport and Entertainment Ltd will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Active Sport and Entertainment Ltd reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Active Sport and Entertainment Ltd for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
- By entering this competition, all entrants consent to receiving marketing communications by Active Sport and Entertainment Ltd in relation to Van Gogh Alive Brighton.
- The Competition promoter is Active Sport and Entertainment Ltd, 495 Green Lanes, London, England, N13 4BS. Active Sport and Entertainment Ltd will have the right to license all and any rights granted to Active Sport and Entertainment Ltd to its associated companies and licensees.
- The Winner and guests are responsible for their own travel to the VIP viewing experience at Van Gogh Alive in Brighton.
- Each part of the Prize Package is strictly subject to availability.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A one-of-a-kind artwork produced by local Brighton artist, Pauly the Painter
- A VIP viewing experience with friends and family (up to 12 persons) worth £900 to be redeemed by 31st August 2023